SMART UV AIR PURIFIER POTOK 890 04
Performance: 890 м3/h
The air is disinfected inside the device using ultraviolet lamp radiation. Our antibacterial UV lamps' special glass and design features provide zero ozone emission, making it safe to use the air purifiers for people, animals, and plants.
-INTEGRATES INTO SMART HOUSE, SMART PRODUCTION SYSTEMS
- Number of lamps - 12
- Lamp power - 15W
- Power supply - 110V
- Lamp life - 9000 hours
- Type of UV lamps - bactericidal,
- UV-C sterilization - 99.9% efficient
- Noise level - 42 dB
- Power consumption - 312 W
- Dimensions (H,W,L) - 540 х 224 х 590mm
- Weight - 15.5 kg
- Placement - desktop, wall-mounted
- Operating conditions - from +5°C to + 40°C
- Smart control - Wi-Fi intelligent
- Guarantee - 2 years
Most Asked Question.
To make the air sterile in the offices and commercial buildings, the dose of the UV radiation should reach 100 MJ/cm2. Even devices with HEPA filter and UVC, in which the manufacturer guarantees the efficiency of air-purifying up to 99.9%, the dose of the UV radiation must be no less than 40 MJ/cm2 for complete disinfection.
Devices with HEPA filter and ultraviolet must have powerful lamps, the number of which should match the speed of the airflow. When purchasing a device, make sure that the power of the UV lamp is at least 13W for every 100 m3/h of capacity. It's not enough to install a small lamp, which looks like marketing and a tribute to new trends, but it's not efficient.
These worldwide used air purifying technologies operate in different ways.
The relative scarcity of UV disinfection is due to the misconception that HEPA air filters are sufficient to supply sterile air to rooms. When working with viruses from 0.1 to 0.4 microns in size, including the sadly known SARS-CoV-2 virus, even the best filtering technologies fail. Compared to filters, UVC technology can efficiently deactivate them.
Air purifiers with HEPA filters are great at retaining dust, allergens, and fungal spores in the air but not very efficient in the fight against viruses. The UVC purifiers, on the contrary, kill the bacteria, destroying their DNA and RNA, and high-quality F5 Class filters trap the microorganisms and particles from 1 micron in size.
Why You Should Working With Us?
- The Potok® air purifiers (bactericidal air recirculators) work on the basis of ultraviolet technologies which disinfect air by 99.9% in residential and commercial buildings, educational and religious institutions.
- We are a member of the International Ultraviolet Association (IUVA) and actively participate in its activities, research and developments.
- The production capacity ensures a daily production rate of 3000 air purifiers.